My buddy in Houston is selling his car. He has taken very good care of it, also
has a pristine 79 450SL he dotes on. He really doesn't want to deal with
selling it himself, was going to trade it in on an Acura mdf or something,
juggling vehicles to give an older one to his son. He says the web says maybe
worth $5-6k. I think he said it has 90kmi or so. He sent me the VIN if anyone
wants to look up the build sheet. It's champagne/dark brown.

If anyone has an interest let me know, I wish I had known a coupla months ago...

--R (sent from my miniPad)