The prior issue of the Star was great, with several articles about the 300SL. THis issue has many good articles and interesting tidbits.

We've all heard of Fangio, But have you heard of Ewy Rosqvist? I had not. Rosqvist and co-driver Wirth won the 1962 Argentine rally in a 220SE. The 111 and 110 chassis were very respectable rally cars and unpaved "road" cars. I know I could tear down the gravel roads at 70 in my 110. Anyhow, it was a great article in the Star.

Ewy Rosqvist
http://media.daimler.com/dcmedia/0-921-657482-1-1721541-1-0-1-0-0-1-12639-614318-0-3842-0-0-0-0-0.html?TS=1431915585406
Pictures

http://media.daimler.com/dcmedia/0-921-657482-1-1721541-1-0-1-0-0-0-0-614318-0-1-0-0-0-0-0.html
Story

Also an article about the new museum in Stuttgart.

Article about the C43 (as an "old car")

Article about a 1980 240D (just right for many of us.) Mao, Dimitri, Curt, Philip and others.

And an article about a guy turning a 300SE (112) into a moderized supercar Part of a series about the project.