Clams never had it so good! Klaus came to me in 2012 as an impulse purchase just because he looked solid. He wasn't runningĀŠ25 year old gas does terrible things to really sensitive carbs (Zenith's). Carb rebuilds, fuel hoses, fuel tank clean, brake hoses, NOS distributor (THANK YOU JAIME), new coil, replacing front calipers from '69 parts car, removing smog pump and deactivating the system, new exhaust, new tires, shocks, sub-frame mounts, tranny mount, engine mounts, steering shock, etc., etc. Not to mention rebuilding the climate control levers (I still have nightmares about that).

I did it all because I wanted to learn about the W108, and I'd do it again! He runs like a top, and the only issue with the motor is getting the chokes to behave. Other than that, it runs and drives like a dream.

More later.

Jon

250S! Made when Mercedes Benz were fine cars, and cars could be have in an array of colors, not just Schwarz und Silber!

Nice looking car!