To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wiper blades

What model of car?  Use whatever you want for 123s or 126s.  124s and
201s are much more fussy, thanks to the accursed monowiper---I get
acceptable performance out of mine only with OE refills (and this is
on a fresh blade and arm with good spring tension: I just replaced the
whole deal last year with the newer version from late 124s, which I
highly recommend as an upgrade).

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo