Clueless.  Yep.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Knoble via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rick Knoble" <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Memorial Day

‎Wilton wrote:

just sent #1 grandson, who just >finished grad school in Paris and >is still there working at a temp job >(6 months) the following msg: "While you're there fairly nearby, you should visit Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery nearby at Colleville sur Mer, Normandy, to get an idea of what the US gave to save France and Europe in 1944.‎"

I truly hope he does. I suspect most of his generation, and others are clueless.
‎
Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10