Rich, tell your daughter "There's an app for that: Gas Buddy". Fantastic when traveling. On my last trip to WDC area, returning on 95, I needed to stop for diesel. Gas Buddy found a station a mile off the freeway that was about twenty cents cheaper than the stations right off the exit ramp.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Having tired early of people whose phones are smarter than they, (dumb people with smart phones) I use gasbuddy.com to look up prices or find Diesel fuel on occasion.

I still prefer smart people with dumb phones over dumb people with smart phones.