On May 27, 2015 11:45 AM, "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Last weekend, my son and I went to the lake.
> We are in Winnipeg and we go to Sioux Narrows on Lake of the Woods about
45 minutes south of Kenora.

Completely off-topic, but speaking of Lake of the Woods...  My wife and I
are going to Winnipeg in a few weeks from Minnesota, and I was looking at
crossing at International Falls and taking Hwy 71 north of the Lake. It
looks much more scenic than crossing at Warroad/Sprague, but over an hour
longer. Is the northern route worth the extra time?

Thanks,
Tom