I don't know if this stuff would help, but the aviation version is the
only oil additive that is recommended almost universally. Note that the
reason is that it sticks to the cam in between engine runs, to keep tha cam
from rusting, which is a major cause of engine wear in seldom flown
aircraft. I put it in the truck, since I only drive it every other week or
so.

http://aslcamguard.com/products/automotive

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!