It was past time, so today I changed the oil and filter on my
wife's 560 SL.  (I drive it, too.)  To do this you really have
to jack up the car and do it old-school, so I did.  For a change
I didn't get too oily doing this.

While I had the car up, though, it was time to replace the loose
center drag link.  I'd had a Lemforder riding around in the trunk
for awhile, awaiting this job.  It went smoothly, for suspension
work, and the Harbor Freight tie rod press (small/cheap thing)
was well worth its price.  (I never have any luck with pickle
forks!)

I did get _very_ oily doing this job.  The steering box leaks
a bit, and everything under the car had a nice coat on it.

-- Jim