Dawn no.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Gullah baskets

Wheh dat lady be at be makin dem Gullah basket own da teevee? She be up dere moun pleasant o she be dere in Chastun?

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On May 31, 2015, at 11:55 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I new Rich he gib us de strait poo on dem basket.

De lady on de TV dis mawnin say she work 10 hour on dat basket. It sell fo $350.

De lady an de basket dey look mighty fine, too.