I've had good experiences with Goodyear in the past, which was why I had them
on the car recently. The only mistake was buying them from Dead Sam's.  I have
to assume they were Dead Sam spec tires as opposed to their main line brand.

When we returned to Florida in 2010 and I was making barely $11/hour just to
get back in the school system, the youngest boy's 2005 Ford Focus needed tires
badly. I put a set of Tires Plus' house brand (Primewell) on the car for a
little over $200. We got nearly 40k miles out of them.

Dan

Sent from my iPad