That's the only reason I can think of where they might refuse to supply a part
to a particular area.  They're pretty harsh about that one and there is no way
to get around it that know of.

However, I did like the idea of sourcing the part off of eBay Germany or some
other country that uses the same type of license plates.

Dan

Sent from my iPad