Yeah that reminds me, another of the scare tactics used by the left back in
the 80's was the "nuclear winter" theory.  Maybe we just need a good
dust-up (so to speak) with Roosha or Cheena, with most of the dust'n on
their side, and that will counteract the global warming.  Yet another
example of how nuclear power is the answer, no matter what the question
is...

Max
Charleston SC

Great points!  Thanks for bringing those up.

I've long thought since the former worst president on record, Jimmay cahtah screwed things up that turning sand to glass is a great use of nukes, and even better would be the use of neutrons.