I used to go to Manila once a year, fun place to visit, but…

Watch the jeepneys closely - each one of them has a specific religious theme of
some sort, at least most of the ones I saw did.  Amazingly, they’re unregulated
but the primary means of transportation for the masses.  They each run a
regular route of sorts and have regular stops, at least that’s what the locals
told me.

Dan