What OK Don said.

I don’t socialize on Facebook, I check the Vet’s site one a day and
occasionally look at the “general” part every week.  I originally signed up for
two reasons: First, to keep track of my kids when they first started using it,
and second, before we moved back to Florida it was a good way to touch base
with our former friends and neighbors as we transitioned back to the area.

Dan