We true German-Americans take note of your desire to become a citizen of the
Fatherland. The next time Germany invades Russia, you will be given the
opportunity to join the glorious Wehrmacht as a frontline fighting man. If you
perform heroic deeds like true German soldiers; even when advancing to to the
rear; you will be eligible for battlefield citizenship and a residency permit
where you can drive real Mercedes instead of the lesser export models you now
drive.
Gerry HUFMANN Archer