WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??????

--R

On 6/18/15 12:46 PM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
On Mercedes content.. I just bought an 82 Diesel 300 Turbo CD needing total
restoration [see above for level of insanity required to take on such a
project] Arizona car, zero rust. zero body damage, paint and interior eaten
by AZ sun.

Looks like I now have "to many Mercedes", but I've been looking for the
"perfect CD" for a long time. I plan a total strip to bare "frame" and
rebuild of all mechanical parts. It will never be a Gullwing, but Kaleb is
hiding the one from Havana from me.. ;))