Because everyone on the planet is wrong except me?

Seems to be the most popular delusion among the global warming, we are all
ruining the planet, crowd..... And.. if you don't agree with me, you are
just a racist redneck bible thumping gun worshiping homophobic [said all in
one breath, in a demanding superior and arrogant tone].

You ask.. I answered...

"Can't we all just get along" .... Al Gore.. circa "never"

{snark off}