This is where the economics as well as logistics kick in.  The cost for fuel,
and more importantly, time, would make it prohibitive, although I do appreciate
the suggestion.

If Kaleb were closer it might make sense, but between having to take PTO at
work and the boy being in summer session at the university we just couldn't
sacrifice the time.

Dan

Sent from my iPad