Exactly. Otherwise it would be a 2-2.5k car like you say. Maybe even less. 124
diesels are almost free these days around here. There was a decent 87 300d on
cl a couple months ago that would not start after a filter change. Somebody
bought it as I saw it in the last couple of weeks, runs and drives now. Price
was $1900. Several weeks later it is now $900 and the ad is still up so I
assume he has not sold it. I have a rough 87TD with a #17 head I but on cl for
$1500 to see if there would be any action and I have got no bites.

Sent from my iPhone