Will it go rancid?

RB

On 28/07/2015 7:43 PM, archer75--- via Mercedes wrote:
Try mixing acetone with vegetable oil. Acetone has both polar (water soluble)
and non-polar characteristics IIRC, but it's basically polar. Mineral oil is
non-polar. Vegetable oil is polar or partly polar IIRC. Therefore, vegetable
oil should more easily mix with vegetable oil than mineral oil.

Note about WD-40:
I have about a half gallon of liquid WD-40 left. In my experience it doesn't
work as well as WD-40 in pressurized cans. This is why I use WD-40 or Blaster
in pressure cans. Does the pressurizing agent let the WD-40 more easily
penetrate corrosion?
  Liquid WD-40 is good for soaking small parts that can be immersed in it.
Gerry
My experience with the ATF and Acetone is that they separate out. It
was difficult to keep them mixed together.
Is that common or was there some issue with my ingredients?

RB
You probably didn't use the politically correct form of transgender
oil.  Either that or the transgender who sold you the acetone thought
you said acid toning, and gave you some bad stuff.  Likely you
neglected to CHANGE DER FUSES!

-----
No virus found in this message.