Here you go!

http://www.bmw-m.net/TechProc/bleeder.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Werner Fehlauer
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:02 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] power brake bleeder

Don - there was a "home brew" one made from a $10 True Value hand pump
sprayer, a Pep Boys master cylinder cap and some hoses - described a
couple
of years ago on these lists.  I made one and it works pretty well.  A
nice
feature is that as a small plastic sprayer, you don't expose a big
amount of
fluid to the atmosphere and you can see the quantity remaining - also
easy
to pressurize with just a few hand strokes.

Werner WB2BRB
'83 SD
'90D
JD 4100