From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Kaleb C.
Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 9:14 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Kaleb C. Striplin
Subject: [MBZ] OT streetlights in the country

I have lived out in the country for many years, but now live even further
out on a ranch/farm. Why do all farms/ranches have a street light on their
power poll? When we turned on the power they asked us if we wanted it turned
on and it's like $5 a month I believe. Problem is when you go outside at
night it's lite up like, well, a street light. It comes on at dark and turns
off at light. I'm thinking about calling them and telling them to turn it
off. The stars would be brilliant without it and it is annoying when trying
to watch the meteor shower. So anybody know of any major reason that all
farms seem to have these? I think I would put up motion flood lights that I
can turn off. I don't mind the light but would like to be able to turn it
off.

Sent from my iPhone