Obviously, the guy was out with his perfect date.. Terrible rich, older
than dirt it's self, one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave,
with a cane in one hand and a will in the other leaving everything to him..

Of course he was helping her in the car and laughing.. the cad.. ;))  His
only question is "What color should the new Lambo be".