I love being 5 minutes from a Harbor Freight store.  Whenever I need that weird
sized Torx bit or some other off the wall tool, I print out a 20% off coupon I
keep on my computer and pop over to pick up what I need.

Both my RA and polisher came from HF, and don't think I spent $50 for the pair.
I use them regularly and I see nothing that would indicate they won't be around
for a while. I'll also buy their cheap pads, too, as I can justify throwing
them away when I'm done with them.

I haven't bought any wrenches from them, but the ones I've seen there that are
chrome plated look pretty nice and fairly well made.

Right now I'm struggling with whether or not to have my 3 ton Craftsman floor
jack rebuilt or replace it with a HF model. The HF one would be smaller and
lighter, but I'm really attached to my Craftsman behemoth.

Dan

Sent from my iPad