IS anybody still seeing this in the headers? I do not see it now on recent messages.

On 8/15/2015 9:19 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Kaleb,

Why do all the post headers now show all subscribers' email addresses? this is a security problem. It just started this afternoon.

OK, we need to get something straight for clarity's sake:

I only have rights to deal with the approval queue and subscriptions. Anything else, especially things that occur under the hood, are strictly the responsibility of the list's owner. All the goofy issues with bounces and failures to respond need to go to him. I gots nothin' to do with that stuff.

Sorry.

Dan