      From: Bob via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: rdeaf...@aol.com
 Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 6:27 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] Subject: Re: Wilton's New Grille

"BTW, the brown skin on my two burned spots began to peel  yesterday;
'finding good, pink, new skin underneath.  Coulda been  a lot worse.

Wilton"

 I've been out of the loop here recently........Since my stroke my  left
side is numb to hot or cold feelings .I've had a habit of picking up  the
frying pan with my left hand since I don't feel anything.  [DUH !!  ]  Voila
!!...The answer is egg whites which you coat the burn area.You  can even
immerse your fingers in a small bowl with 2 egg whites for about  20 + minutes
so
as to coat the burn spot. The collagen forms a coat & heals  it  just like
you never burned yourself. I've done it twice [Another DUH ]  I read it on
the 'net & applied it..It's unbelievable.

Bob
[Who has to put in new Master Cylinder in a few days]
1983 240D