we will never get the quality of cars that used to be made.  Now it is all
plastic and wires.  Beyond the ability of the standard user to diagnose or
repair, unless you are Penoff.

Priapis driving neighbor thinks that his plastic car will last a long time.
All that plastic will be able to get 3D printed so parts will never go out of
style.

clay