"The air blows cold" ... the operative word here is "blows", I think.. You
pay more for whiskey that is stored for 20 years because it gets better...
cars.. meaaahh.. not so much..

On the other hand,, in another 70 years.. those will be collectors cars...
if civilization lasts that long..

And, 70 years is about how long it will take to find a buyer at those
prices.... ;))