Wow! What lit your fuse?

I guess I would lump Canadians in with Americans for being foolish enough to start buying big gas guzzling SUVs as soon as the price goes down a bit. I am not prepared to believe that the price of a barrel of oil is likely to stay as low as it currently is for long. I doubt that real supply has much to do with so called "shortages" that drive up the price of a barrel of oil. That seems to be manipulation as much as anything.

RB