International Ponton Owners Group

RB

On 26/08/2015 11:34 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
IPOG???  International Poker Organization of Georgia?

POG is Pineapple Orange Guava juice, popular in HI

POGS are milk bottle cap centers that are collectibles (originally from POG, but later printed and sold just as paper discs)

POGS is a game played in Hawaii with the Milk Bottle cap centers (POGS)

I have some Hawaii Boy Scouts POGS that I could probably sell for pretty good money at National Jamboree or at NOAC.

No idea what IPOG is...