I suspect Autohauz works out of inventories owned by other folks and "drop
ships" some of what the list and sell, packed to appear it comes directly
from them. That would easily explain the delays and "shipping lag".

It's a win / win / win all around because who ever has "dead inventory"
gets it sold, Autohauz gets a cut for marketing it, and we get factory
parts at cheap prices.

What do you think?