Hi - I sent this yesterday but it has not appeared. Perhaps I was bumped from membership again and I missed the email? Anyway- 04, all options appears to be in good condition. Are there any inherent problems to look for?

139K miles... asking $12k

thanks,
Larry
91 300D

Several of us answered the original post. Unless you HAVE to change cars to keep SWMBO happy, your current 124 will run another 250k or more if you can keep the tinworm away.

E320 is ok, but more prastic than your 124.  Less soul, more like an asian car.