I'm sure it was nice as long as you weren't a brutally represses political
dissident.

So the Iranians run out the shah and the US decides that's a bad deal so we set
him back up, he then basically goes on a killing spree and we wonder why they
don't like us...

The best thing we could do to the middle east is leave the whole dang place
alone. They don't like us and EVERYTHING we do there turns to crap, but
no,we've got this hero complex, we're going to fix it all you just wait...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android