Yes.. the wheels are from an 87/88 SEL era Mercedes.

I'm not in love with the polished "bling bling" look, but I did want to
migrate to 15 inch tires. Selection of 14" tires is getting near impossible
to get, but I want to preserve the "Mercedes look" .

I'm actually thinking of bead blasting the polished set and powder coating
them back to "original" .. or selling them, perhaps.. On reflection, I
think I prefer the stock painted look.

Just did a count of Bundt style 14" wheels.. I have 25 of them.. anyone
need some?
Also have a set of 4 Centra 15" wheels, with proper hub caps and bolts.
They have some de- lamination of the crome from the aluminum base of the
rim.. I think they will likely go to scrap.