The HHT is a hand held tester once used to read codes and troubleshoot the
early OBD system that MB had in the early 90s using the 38 pin plug.  They
later incorporated the HHT using emulation in the DAS/Xentry software, the
stuff you can buy on Alibaba for $300 with the cables and multiplexer.

In other words, it’s pretty much worthless unless you’re jonesing for the
original equipment used by Mercedes.

Definitely some serious crack smoking going on there.  Even when you could
still buy these new they could be found for as little as $1000 if you shopped
around.  I can’t imagine where they’re getting the numbers from, possibly a
bodily orifice?

Dan