Uhh, wouldn't they want to surpress this with all the power available to them?
10% lowered sales would seem disasterous.

  -Curt

  Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:50:55 -0500
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] acetone again
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy -
If this story were true wouldn;t the gas/fuel companies put a bit of
Acetone
in for us?  Something that would bump mileage by 10% or so would seem
to be
a pretty good advertising story - they could do it and we would never
know
unless they told us.

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 78 240D)

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.