The scam phone call I got today was new.
The guy said I had won a $750k lottery and new truck.  Located in LV.
I think he was taken aback by my desire to come pick up my lottery
winnings.  I think he wanted me to give him cc for shipping.  Hung up
without giving any info either way except for an address in LV - 303
Carson.  An interesting scam phone call.
I want to text this G-500 guy.  Someone needs to find out what is
happening in Lawrence, KS - isn't there a black-ops military base near
there?
mao