Oldest son’s 1998 S420 needed a right front caliper, as one of the pistons had
stuck in it.

Replaced the caliper and did brakes across the front axle with oldest son doing
the work while I supervised (and assisted as necessary.)  Took all of maybe 45
minutes.  This is the second time he’s done brakes on a car, so he’s becoming
proficient with it.  Showed him how to bleed brakes with a MityVac and siphon
jar, too.

Tomorrow I plan on doing the fuel filter on the 94 S420, as I keep forgetting
about it when I have the car.  I may take a swipe at the close assist system,
as it’s a bit hinky.

Dan