It took me over a year and a half to join that list.  For some reason
or another the website wouldn't accept my application to join, and
they never returned my email.  I wouldn't read much into their lack of
response.

On 2/1/06, LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I emailed the owner / manager / monitor of TDIClub asking if they covered
> '83 VW diesels in their discussion, expecting a reply of "we will try" or
> "everyone is welcome" or maybe, "aren't you the same LT Don that is on
> Banned?" -- no reply. I took that as a sign that they preferred the newer VW
> owners.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (211k)
'84 300D (207k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (186K)