I've always (well, since about 1946, anyway) thought it should be unlimited.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Turbines for power and heat [was Re: The demise pf Pruis h*ters]

cool. I didn't read the earlier posts but figured someone must have remembered that. Us Hoosiers I guess...

I have this idea that there should be an "unlimited" race series, let the drivers assess the risk and have at it. It would generate all kinds of interesting engineering and vehicles and perhaps safety innovations too. Enough of all the wimpy rules and restrictions.

--R