No, I think he bought it for under $1k and sold it about a year later for about
$1k.  Worse than Snook, it is rare for him to keep a nice car for more than a
couple years.  I can just barely remember that car.  When I was I high school
and starting to become car-aware, we looked up its book value, which back then
was over $15k.

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC