Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 6:34 PM
Subject: [MBZ] speaking of LT don and his recent post...

Would be interesting to find out how people came to be on this list(or
the previous mbz.org)

I will start, I was lead to the RE and MBCA list by Diann Quinn from
Chicago(wisonsin maybe), signed up.  Was on the MBCA list till it was
canned by the high and mighty at the home office.  Later kicked off the
RE list and was a founding charter memember of mbz.org in 98(or was it
99?)  Anyway, thats my story.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,