Try this one:
http://www.autonationpartsdirect.com/oe-mercedes-benz/0000701853  $111

I'd expect it to be available at stealers or Classic Center (CC)

Fred was kind enough to look it up.

The text of his message is below:

"Randy.By your VIN the part number is 000 070 18 53 which is at the BACK of the IP and attaches with 3 screws.Gasket, triangular, is 000 074 34 80 superseded by 001 074 25 80.The one in your picture is for a later IP and attaches to the TOP with two brackets that hold it down by the ridge around the middle.

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred."

RB