Gives the rest of us something to strive for.

Randy B

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of LT Don
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:33 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] experts / blowhards

I will not name names -- no matter how much $$$ I am offered -- ... well ...

Watching the various posts and discussion here today (and over the past few
years), I was suddenly hit by how many opinions we have. But more
importantly, which of us (and again, I will not name names) have a long
standing reputation for being really, really smart and good and perhaps even
brilliant.

And then we have some (me included) who are slobbering idiots who know
nothing but always have a comment.

The guys who know which end of the body the toilet paper is to touch are
indeed an asset. Marshall ... Johnny B. [my personal hemp-dude, my "actually
go out and do something good instead of bitching" hero] ... Mitch ...
Pervine ... Mr. Clean ...  and so many more. If you don't see your name
here, don't feel slighted. I am going from memory. Those who read this know
who is whom.

The other list, the idiots:  LT Don, ....

--
1977 240D
1983 VW Quantum turbo diesel 5-speed

http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen