Just got back from the dealer. Here's the skinny on windshields from MBUSA:

If the cars are legacy models, like a W140 or W124, the dealer has to call PPG
in Dallas, who holds all of the NOS windshields. They in turn check the
inventory and report back to the dealer as far as availability.

My parts guy said this was something completely new to him, but that it's been
a while since he had needed to look up an older windshield. He was stunned by
the low cost, too.

Do understand that if your parts guy is not motivated to check this out or
doesn't care to, you could get the "It's NLA" response, which is not the case.
Or he may just not know this is the process now. My guy seemed to find out in
short order, but I don't know from who.

As for Randy's shutoff actuator, it's very, very NLA in the EPC and Paragon.
Sorry.

That doesn't mean someone might not have an NOS one on the shelf, but it's
highly unlikely. It was suggested that he contact the Classic Center, but I
believe that he had some other sources for it?

FWIW, the last price in the system for it was around $110 USD.

Dan

Sent from my iPad