It sort of does in the early r107 (D-jet M117)

The system is susceptible to heat soaking of the fuel lines after driving which
causes a phase change in the petrol.  As a gas, the petrol is far too
compressible and unable to flow properly/diffuse as it piddles out of the
injectors.  Hard or no start situation with very rough running if it does light
off.  This happens, not only after parked for a while, but also long runs and
transitioning to lower speed city roads.

Running the fuel pump a few times to displace the vapor with cooler fuel solves
the problem

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers