Max,

I changed my injection pump delivery valve ‘O’ rings and copper washers today,
but it seems to be taking an awful long time to get the fuel line full of fuel.
Still not seeing any fuel at the injectors where have the lines cracked to
bleed the lines.

Not sure if I have done something wrong. I only removed the body, the spring
and the copper washer. Everything else I left alone. I was surprised ( 4) out
of the six injectors didn’t have much fuel and may have been due to the poor
condition of the ‘O’ rings on the delivery valve body.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Regards,

Bob Massmann