Not sure what your point is, but it's a free country, so pointlessness is a
protected right.  As is sarcasm

The latest polls show that R support for top dog Trump has gone above 30
percent, roughly double the runner up (Carson).  That doesn't leave much to
scavenge for amongst the remaining 10 mangy curs.