did y'all understand that we HAVE the limo that's for sale in athens. It's in
my field and i assume it's some californic conversion

i can't imagine using it as a press hauler …. if you cut the roof it would
really have no strength but it IS a cool image (with the jib crane, of course)

i think it is reinforced and it's probably not as rusty as it looks … we should
peel the soft top and prime the roof and it would probably look better

i've never driven it but i think the owner (who paid maybe $4,500 for it in
some demented state of confusion) was scared to drive it … it was too long and
maybe has a huge turning radius … i don't know.

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins